Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am in New Jersey!

So I am back in New Jersey sitting on the couch with my mom. She just told me I needed to Blog about my trip. I just flew into town this evening. Josh, Jan (josh's mom), Rebekah (my maid of honor) and Laura (the best man's wife) all flew back with me. I am here for 8 days and I am so happy to be home! My mom is throwing me a bridal shower out here this weekend, I am so excited. Tomorrow a majority of my bridesmaids and I will be going shopping for their dresses. It should be a fun time! I will fill everyone in after the shower with lots of pictures.

As for other news, I got a new car!!! I just got a 2010 Acura RDX. I love it so much! It is a small SUV, so it will be a good car to start a family with!!!

Well it is getting late here and we should be getting ready for bed!!

I will update soon! (promise I will get better at this)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend! :) And an Acura RDX? Sounds more and more like you guys are having kids sooner rather than later. ;) haha - jk! But I really hope you enjoy your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, I love your blog :) Congrats on the new car..so fun! Robin

    ReplyDelete