Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The First Blog Post!




Hi. So my friend Melissa Armit asked me to start a blog, and without much convincing, I agreed! I have been very busy planning for the big day, October 2nd. I can't believe its only four months away. I feel like I have a lot of the major decisions done. My wedding dress should be here in the next couple weeks, I am really looking foward to that. Josh and I also, just finalized our menu for the wedding, it was so much fun. We were able to sit in the kitchen at the hotel and watch how everything was prepared. All of the food tasted so good, it was hard to choose which ones we will have., but I think we will have a great variety! I am really looking foward to coming back to New Jersey for a bridal shower that my mom and grandma are throwing for me. My mom always has the best parties (with all her nerdy, but so adorable ideas), so I am excited to see everything.

The weather is getting so nice, summer is finally here. I will be taking some summer classes starting July 7th, so I have to be wise with my time and get as much wedding planning done now before I am too busy! I am making my own invitation, I am hopefully going to get a lot done with them before I go back to New Jersey of June 17th. So if any of the girls that live in california want to help make invitations, it would be great!!! The more the merrier, it's a blast doing them when I have a couple of girls laughing with me. Let me know!

Besides wedding planning, I am in the process of looking for a new car. Of course, it's the worst possible time for a new car, but mine won't be lasting much longer. Whats one more expense this year!?! I will keep you posted on what I end up with. We are looking at small SUV's, the new family kind of car haha. I will try to update the blogs as much as I can, who knows how good I will be at this....


1 comment:

  1. Yay for your first post. :) Now I am following you on here. What has Melissa got us into? jk!

    ReplyDelete