Friday, November 12, 2010

The Wedding and The Honeymoon












So October was the busiest month of my life, and it was the best! Josh and I got married Oct 2 and the weather couldn't have been any better. It rained a couple days before and the whole week after! (and it never rains in san diego) We lucked out and had the best weather for the rehearsal day and the wedding day.










Getting Ready...I had an amazing suite at The Hard Rock Hotel that overlooked the ceremony site...I kept looking at it! There are so many great pictures, it was so hard to choose which one to put on here!
For Our Honeymoon, we went to London and than to Africa. It was so incredible. Josh and I sponsor a child through World Vision, and we were able to meet him and his family. We went to their village and words can not descibe the feeling. I was treated as if I was an angel. They kept thanking me saying that we were saving their lives. I help one of the babies at the village and within seconds there was a line of mothers wanted me to hold and pray over their babies. It was so touching and it was a moment i will cherish forever.
The honeymoon was an adventure and it was all amazing! Now we are on a new adventure of marriage...I am now Mrs. Caitlin Cantor!









No comments:

Post a Comment